Thursday, November 4, 2010

Babies having babies

What is it with all the young girls getting pregnant?  I just don't understand.  Are young ladies so insecure these days that they think the only way to get attention is by lying on their backs?  A 16-year old girl is pregnant with my grandchild and she is having a terrible time; her emotions are everywhere.  She is so young.  These young girls aren't ready for the expense and responsibility of a baby.  I don't know what I would have done if I had gotten pregnant that young.  I was 23 and I was freaking out.  I didn't get the chance to deal with that; God had other plans for me.

But girls, listen, you are in control of your bodies and your decisions.  If you don't sleep with him, and he leaves, he isn't worth your time and love anyway!  And if you are having sex for whatever reason, USE PROTECTION.  It not only prevents pregnancy, it prevents you from getting life-changing diseases. 

Please, young men and women, you have to believe me.... don't grow up so fast.  I thought I knew it all when I was young.  I wish I had those years back.  I think most of us do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers